BSOD on Netflix in Edge

BSOD on Netflix in Edge

Looking for:

Netflix doesn't play on Microsoft Edge. - Microsoft Tech Community.How To Fix Netflix Keeps Crashing On Windows 10 PC? 













































     


Netflix crashes windows 10 edge -



 

Ask a new question. I switched to Edge recently because of their rewards program, but I've been noticing that it has some issues streaming Netflix. I came from chrome which had no problems whatsoever. I usually watch it while playing games on my other monitor and have 16 gigs of ram and an i which have given me no problems before. Windiws I use cgashes media play button on my keyboard to unpause Netflix, it will take up to a couple minutes before it will actually resume, despite the media display in the upper left of my screen saying it was unpaused.

No matter how I play it, it gives the same problems as the one described above. It also sometimes has significant lag issues, freezing while still playing audio, and then continuing but very distorted. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Netflix crashes windows 10 edge for your feedback. I updated both edge and Windows and it seems to have improved, I will update you if the problem persists.

I have also been experiencing this issue. Edge is up to date and restarts have not resolved the issue. Only identified it on Netflix myself, any time I pause the video, it knocks the video and audio out of sync when it plays again.

Microsoft Edge Choose where you want to edgge below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Audio and video playback Microsoft Edge Search Community member. This thread is locked. You can follow перейти на источник question or vote as helpful, but you netflix crashes windows 10 edge reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Previous Next. Karl V. Independent Advisor.

Hi, I'am Karl an Independent Advisor and happy нажмите для деталей help. Simply check your Edge is netflix crashes windows 10 edge to date dindows your Windows 10 as well. Once done, Kindly restart your machine and let me know the results. May I продолжить if you crashfs error code in Netflix if yes please let me know.

How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In reply to Karl V. Thanks for your response. Is there any update on this? Thanks, Hi Karl, I netflix crashes windows 10 edge also been experiencing this issue.

Bill Carr msft Microsoft Employee. In reply to DylanWoodward1's post on July 15, Hey Dylan, Are you still seeing this issue? We addressed a couple related issues recently so wanted to see if this was still a problem or not. Thanks, Bill. In reply to Bill Carr msft 's post on October 21, Hi Bill, Yes this issue is still occurring. What steps would you advise? Kr, Dylan. In reply to DylanWoodward1's post on October 22, In reply to Bill Carr msft 's post on October 22, Same problem here on Edge and Netflix.

Even on the Netflix application Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer. This site in other languages x.

   

 

Netflix crashes windows 10 edge



    Gajendra singh I was facing the same issue. Step 4 : Click on Update Driver if you are using trial version to update drivers one by one and wait for the process to complete. Search the community and support articles Audio and video playback Microsoft Edge Search Community member.


Comments